Sunday, December 8, 2013

Probinsiyana Chronicles: Willy's Diner

I'm no food blogger so please be nice to me.

I tend to pass by this small diner along McArthur Hiway in Baliuag on the way home or when I'm in SM Baliuag to buy groceries. My curiosity grew fonder so with a little persuasion with my boyfriend, we tried it out.

This small yet cozy diner can be found inside Caltex Compound, right across SM Baliuag.








We were greeted by friendly waitresses (at least yung nag-serve samen) and the best part, we were the only customers on that day :)

I ordered carbonara with breaded chicken while he got Willy's Burger, a quarter pound burger with fries on the side. For the drinks, I had iced coffee while he ordered calamansi juice. We also ordered nachos na uber sa dami.

The pasta was good. creamy without the 'umay' factor. The chicken was good too, although at first I thought it was pork, hehehe.

I asked my boyfriend if the burger was good but he was just quiet and kept on eating it. So I guess I know the answer :)















The PROS:


- If I'm not mistaken, they used honey instead of sugar for the juice. You can taste the difference. Hands down as well on their menu.
 A variety of food from pasta, burgers, sandwiches, soups, rice meals, breakfast and combo meals... they even have Baliuag longganisa and bagnet! they have lots of drinks to choose from as well. My boyfriend and I can't decide what food to order because everything looks delicious! And if you're a probinsiyana like me, you don't need to go to Manila for good dining.

- They also sell products like pure honey, sukang pinakurat (vinegar), nacho chips, chili flakes, even perfumes!





- They add new delicacies on their menu from time to time. So one of the waitresses asked me for my number to inform me if they have any special promos, etc.

- Free wifi

- They accept all major credit cards


The CON:
-Their pesto with breaded chicken was not available, so i was kind of disappointed. And I think that's it :D



If you're a traveler and planning in going to Baliuag to find good dining, look no further. Willy's Diner is a place to go to if you're traveling alone or road tripping with family and/or friends!

They're open from 12nn - 10pm.

for more info, visit their FB page by clicking their logo below:




No comments:

Post a Comment