Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy New Year!!! (Oo na late na greeting ko)

So where do I even start?

First of all, I wanna greet everyone a prosperous new year! I hope everyone enjoyed the booze and all the food-you-can-eat and of course, the fireworks. Me? I had work on New Year’s Eve (pretty sucks) but I rushed to the bus terminal in Cubao so I can go home as fast as I can in Bulacan to be with my relatives to welcome the new year. Luckily, I went home at exactly 12mn with flying colors :) I was so scared to go home coz I’m frightened with fireworks, but I went home safe and sound with complete fingers and body parts (whew!)

Anyway, I know most of you will have their own list New Year’s resolution. But for me, there’s only one thing that I want to achieve, to continue what I’ve started… and that’s to do blogs again.

The reason why I joined Tumblr is because my Multiply account’s getting mobbed by online stores. I used to blog a lot way back in college. But ever since I started working, my ‘regimen’ went chaotic. I never have time to make a new one and I was being devoured by procrastination due to reblogging ang reposting other photos, ehehe. 

Unfortunately, hindi siya effective. Though hindi na ko nagpo-procrastinate sa website na yun, bigla naman akong nanawa. As you can see, ultraelectromagnetic-late na ang mga posts ko. Yan pa yung mga blogs ko nung nasa college pa ko. Amag na amag na. Maybe it's also a sign na tigil-tigilan ko ang paggawa ng wala 'pag may free time ako. Maybe it's also a wake up call to stop making excuses and being such a lazy beeyotch.


This is not a resolution or a promise. This is something that I should’ve done before.

I’ll do my best to go back on blogging. And I know 2012 have a lot to offer me. So bring it on and let the blog-o-thon begin.

Cheers to our new chapter!
~ Rima ^_^

artwork by Nana Gregorio

No comments:

Post a Comment